Monday, September 3, 2018

"Bible in a Year" in One Place

This past year, I studied books of the Bible and posted my notes on this blog as "Bible in a Year"--although the enjoyable project lasted sixteen months.

As the project developed, I followed my curiosity into both Christian and Jewish interpretation of the Old Testament, and also the reasons why the New Testament, though mostly written by Jews, seems so anti-Jewish (and became the root of later anti-Semitism). I also tried to show the many interconnections and contrasts among Bible books and sections.

I decided to put all the posts together into one place, which turned out to be 215 single-spaced manuscript pages, gosh. Here is the blog page where all those posts are arranged from Genesis to Revelation, instead of the backward way that posts necessarily appear in a blog:

http://paulstroble.blogspot.com/p/bible-in-year-notes-on-bible-for-my.html



No comments:

Post a Comment