Friday, January 21, 2022

Puddin

This past fall, we adopted a sweet little ginger cat. Trying to think of a name, Beth remembered Puddin. 

Puddin wa a tomcat that my parents and their neighbors, the Blythes, fed and looked after, back in the '80s or ‘90s. Filing some old photos and papers in archive boxes, I was thrilled finally to find my two pictures of Puddin. He was visiting my parents' front steps as I came up the sidewalk. He had that look, "Do you feel lucky, well, do you, punk?" You can see that he started to step away as I took the second picture. Eventually he got into a fight with something and had to be put down, but for quite a while, he was a fun little visitor for my folks and their neighbors. He knew and trusted them. 

Here is the original Puddin, and our new little boy whom we adopted!  









No comments:

Post a Comment