Saturday, April 5, 2014

Vote for Austin

A hometown friend/former classmate asked me to post this!

"Please post help for my grandson Austin. He can't walk or talk and he is in a free contest to win a free wheelchair van. I am his grandma and my name is Jodie Carnes Weaver. He needs people to sign up and vote everyday. Would you please post this to help him get the votes he needs? http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/austin-kirk-vandalia-il

"I would very much appreciate it so he can be transported easier as his time is limited with us on earth. Thanks for listening.

"Please sign up to vote and when you sign up you need to use a user name nobody else has used. When you login do do not hit vote at the top. If you look at the top of the ballot you can answer a question to get an extra vote and then you scroll down and click on being a friend and then answer a math question to let them know you are not computer generated vote and check the rules box and then click vote. If anyone has any trouble signing up please call me at 618-283-1314. Austin is 12 and needs us. Sincerely Austin's grandma. Please vote everyday until May 9th."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment